A.G. PADMAVATHI COLLEGE OF NURSING
The college was established on 2.08.2013, by A.G. PADMAVATI –GOVINDASWAMY MEDICAL AND EDUCATIONAL TRUST. The college is accredited by INDIAN NURSING COUNCIL, TAMILNADU NURSES & MIDWIVES COUNCIL and Affiliated to Pondicherry University.
- To be in forefront of higher education for under graduate to post graduate Programmes. To establish our college as a centre for excellence in under graduate and other programmes by placing the student learning and discipline as the top priority and to be recognized for setting the standards for high quality of education.
- To Provide a Quality Collegiate Education From UG to PG Programmes
- To Ensure High Standard of Behaviour and Discipline amongst our Students Community
- To Produce Nursing Professionals who are concern with determinants of Disease, Disability, Premature Death and Organization and Implementation of Appropriate Health Services including Health Education and Policy
- To create activate of joyful learning
- To serve in Particular the poor and Minority Population irrespective of Caste and Creed.
- To impart skills in Students this will make them successful in their endeavors.
- To provide wide range and flexibility of options especially in the areas of informal continuing education
- To set a high standard of professional conduct and ethics for staff Students alike.
Our Commitment :-
We are committed to the achievement and maintenance of excellence in Education, Research and Healthcare for the benefit of humanity”. We generate, disseminate and apply knowledge as it relates to nursing care of individuals, families, and communities. The dissemination of knowledge promotes ultimate objective of improving the quality of life through the promotion of health, the prevention of diseases, and the care of the ill and vulnerable.”
Salient Features :-
- AGPCON has own parent hospital which is 150 bed multispecialty hospital.
- We affiliated to Indira Gandhi Government General Hospital and Rajiv Gandhi Women and Children Hospital Puducherry for clinical posting.
- For community posting, we send students to Rural & Urban areas.
- We conduct health camps & awareness programmes in related events
- Students and Faculties are actively participate in Conference, Workshop and CNE.
- Our college is associated with Red Ribbon Club, Rotary Club and Student Nurses Association
We are having qualified, dynamic, enthusiastic faculty members those who are committed for over all development of the student in graduate and other educational programs.
Our Focus :-
The College, with adequate teaching faculty and non teaching personnel are working in the following Streams. The streams are:
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Obstetrics & Gynecological Nursing
- Nursing Administration and Education
1. B.Sc Nursing –4 Year
2. ANM - 2 years
Hostel Facilities Available
Click here to reach A G Padmavati's College of Nursing www.agpcon.com