The department manages entire range of diseases in Ear Nose Throat as well as Head & Neck regions. We have all kinds of endoscopes dealing in nasal laryngeal as well as skull base pathologist. All types of surgical procedures on ear are performed in the department. We have very modern size microscopes which are available for surgical procedures
The range of endoscope consists of flexible as well as rigid endoscope with facilities of video endoscopy. The department works in very close collaboration with various other department viz., Neuro, Onco and Plastic Surgery.
Ear / Nose / Throat (ENT)
The department of ENT is considered one of the best in the country with Nationally renowned ENT SPECIALISTS with vast experience and consists of State of Art equipment for diagnosis and surgery.
There are speciality services provided managing basic and advanced cases of –
- Otology – Ear Microsurgery, Laser Stapedotomy, Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Neuro – Otology and Vertigo Clinic
- Rhinology – Sinus and Nasal Endoscopic procedures, Balloon Sinuplasty
- Endoscopic Skull-base Surgery
- Phonosurgery and Phono-microsurgery such as Microflap, Puberphonia Surgery.
- Voice Change Surgeries, Injection Laryngoplasty
- Airway Surgery and Aclarent Balloon Dilatation
- Laryngeal Laser Surgeries
- Swallowing Disorders
- Sleep Apnoea and other Head and Neck Surgeries
There are Academic Workshops conducted in Phonosurgery, Laser Surgery and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery and Fellowships offered to ENT Surgeons from all over India
Fellowship in Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery and
Fellowship in Phonosurgery and Laser training
The ENT department is accredited by the National Board for DNB course.
There is a voice and swallowing OPD at AGP Hospital on Tuesday and Thursday* besides a regular general ENT OPD from Monday to Saturday*.
Transoral laser surgery for benign and malignant laryngeal lesions are regualrly performed using the state-of-the art Robotic Accublade Lumenis CO2 laser.
The Endoscopy department has facilities for Functional Endoscopic Evaluation of swallowing, Nasal Endoscopy and Laryngoscopy.
*(Days subject to change)